Charter for Clients of Psyche-Care
Christine Bennett and Emily Dylan are both highly trained and experienced practitioners who have been practising for a combined period of over 30 years.
Emily abides by the ethical guidelines of the Australian Psychological Society (APS).
As a client of Psyche-Care you have a right to expect that:
- You will be treated with respect.
- You will receive a clear explanation of the service you will receive.
- Your consent for any service will be sought by the practitioner prior to the service commencing and as it progresses.
- You will receive an explanation about the nature and limits of confidentiality surrounding the service.
- You will be clear about the goals that you and the practitioner are working toward.
- You will receive competent and professional service.
- You will receive a clear statement about fees.
- An estimate of the number of sessions or time required to achieve your goals will be discussed.
- You will receive a service free from sexual harassment.
- You will be shown respect for your cultural background and language tradition.
If you have any concerns about the above matters, please discuss them with your counsellors.
If you have concerns about the conduct of Christine Bennett, you may contact PACFA.
If you have any concerns about the conduct of Emily Dylan, you may contact APS.
How can counselling help you?
Christine Bennett and Emily Dylan offer help through counselling and psychotherapy. Christine finds that Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Ericksonian Hypnosis and lifestyle education can make a significant difference to improve mood. Emily prefers a Cognitive Behavioural Therapy approach and also utilizes Positive Psychology techniques. Medicare and private health fund rebates are available for eligible clients.