Your counsellors, Christine Bennett and Emily Dylan are both highly qualified practitioners with many years experience in a range of modalities.
About Christine Bennett
She has provided counselling, psychotherapy, clinical supervision, coaching and training now for 20 years. Her training in education, psychological practice and Family Dispute Resolution have given Christine a unique blend of skills to help her clients.
- Master of Applied Science - Social Ecology with major studies in The Critical Perspectives of Psychological Practices (University of Western Sydney, 1998)
- Vocational Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution
- Certified Imago Relationship Therapist
- Graduate Certificate in Counselling Skills (Australian College of Applied Psychology, 1995)
- PACFA Accredited Mental Health Practitioner
- PACFA Accredited Supervisor
- PACFA Registration: Clinical 20566
- WorkCover approval number: 7173
- Working with Children Clearance: WWC0431808E
Christine specialises in helping her clients build better relationships, achieve success in work-life balance, heal emotional wounds, manage stress and reach agreements for parenting, financial and bullying disputes through mediation.
Her practice is based on the philosophy of educating for change so that more appropriate life choices can be discovered and implemented.
Christine uses various techniques including Imago Dialogue, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Voice Dialogue, Emotional Freedom Techniques, Provocative Energy Techniques and Archetypal Therapy.
About Emily Dylan
Emily Dylan is a registered psychologist and practises as an Occupational Rehabilitation Consultant as well as in general counselling and training.
Emily takes a practical approach to counselling for healthier living, utilizing a cognitive-behavioral model and offers Medicare rebates or private health fund rebates for eligible clients.
- Bachelor of Applied Psychology(University of Canberra)
- Graduate Diploma Applied Psychology(University of Canberra)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Psychological Practice (ACAP)
- Graduate Diploma in Counselling (Australian College of Applied Psychology)
- Associate Member Australian Psychological Society (107895)
- Psychology Board of Australia - PSY0001378522
- WorkCover Approval No: 6935
Emily offers help in the following areas:
- Stress Management
- Anger Management
- Change and adjustment
- Assertiveness training
Emily also specializes in career planning and development, offering vocational counselling to full vocational assessments.
Training programs and workshops are available throughout the year, or we can customize private programs for your business in:
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Dealing with Depression / Depression in the Workplace