Your Counsellor - Christine Bennett
She has provided counselling, psychotherapy, clinical supervision, coaching and training now for over 20 years. Her training in education, psychological practice and Family Dispute Resolution have given Christine a unique blend of skills to help her clients.
- Master of Applied Science - Social Ecology with major studies in The Critical Perspectives of Psychological Practices (University of Western Sydney, 1998)
- Vocational Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution
- Certified Imago Relationship Therapist
- Graduate Certificate in Counselling Skills (Australian College of Applied Psychology, 1995)
- PACFA Accredited Mental Health Practitioner and Accredited Supervisor
- PACFA Registration: Clinical 20566
- WorkCover approval number: 7173
- Working with Children Clearance: WWC0431808E
Christine specialises in helping her clients build better relationships, achieve success in work-life balance, heal emotional wounds, manage stress and reach agreements for parenting, financial and bullying disputes through mediation.
Her practice is based on the philosophy of educating for change so that more appropriate life choices can be discovered and implemented.
Christine uses various techniques including Imago Dialogue, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Voice Dialogue, Emotional Freedom Techniques, Provocative Energy Techniques and Archetypal Therapy.